Skip to main content
- The Kentucky English Bulletin accepts articles in the styles of the Modern Language Association (MLA), ninth edition or the American Psychological Association (APA), seventh edition.
- Submissions can range from 500-2500 words and should be double spaced throughout.
- Photographs and artwork supporting the manuscript can be submitted as additional files and should include permission from the photographer or artist and subjects in the photograph.
- Tables, graphs, charts and other artwork should be submitted as separate files.
- Ensure that the submission conforms to the NCTE Statement on Gender and Language
- Remove identifying information such as biographical, identifying, and personal information including author names or school/institution within the manuscript or Works Cited/References listing.
- Submissions are to be submitted electronically as three Microsoft Word files including:
- a cover sheet that lists the title of the manuscript and contact information and brief author bio(s)
- title of manuscript and manuscript text, free of identifying information of the author
- cover letter guaranteeing the manuscript is the original work of the author(s) and has not be published or submitted elsewhere for review.